Information and ticket booking for the Bargello National Museum, Florence, Italy
Fully inclusive, 'skip the line' tickets for the Bargello National Museum in Florence. Once prison, police headquarters and the site of public executions, this Gothic palace first opened as the national museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) in 1865, displaying a large collection of Gothic and Renaissance sculptures of the 14th to 17th centuries.
The Uffizi has the paintings, the Bargello has the sculpture. There you are - no need to buy a guidebook now, is there? Invariably less crowded than the big-draw venues of this impossibly artistically-rich city, the Bargello, one of the oldest buildings in Florence, is home to works by Michelangelo, the della Robbias, and Donatello.
HOW YOU'LL GET YOUR TICKETS:
To reserve your tickets for the Bargello, just fill out the booking form, supply us with credit card details, and we'll do the rest. There will be no charge whatsoever until we confirm your reservation. We'll then point you to our secure page, where you can print out your entry voucher. Print it out, take it with you and present it at the pre-arranged meeting point. As simple as that!
You may view a location map here.
Florence, Bargello Museum, ticket payment and pricing.
At all times we will refer to the full price of your ticket(s), and you will never be charged more than this ... just please be aware that the total charge includes booking fee. You will arrive with a paid-in-full voucher.
Are there any types of reduced tickets for the Bargello?
1. 'Full price' tickets are for (i) all non-European citizens aged 18 or over and (ii) for European citizens aged 26 and upwards. See below for a list of countries considered as being European.
2. 'Reduced' tickets are available to European citizens aged between 18 and 25. Proof of ID (usually a passport) will be required. Please note that a student visa is not acceptable as ID.
3. 'Complimentary' tickets are available to (i) anyone under the age of 18. Tickitaly are still charged by the authorities to make this kind of reservation, hence the small charge.
4. Children under the age of six pay nothing - neither do they have to reserve as such - please do specify the number of children in your group that are under this age, however.
5. Please don't purchase any reduced tickets unless you can show a valid ID from one of the European countries listed below. Please note that a student visa is not sufficient ID. If you cannot show valid ID on the day of your visit then you will be charged full price and be required to pay the difference on the spot.
4.8 stars out of 5 from 16 ratings. See all 8 reviews