For very many tickets and destinations we are able, at any time, to confirm orders within a few minutes - these are marked as 'Rapid confirmation' in descriptions; we have staff working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding significant National Holidays).
There are some products that require us to make final confirmation here and cannot, therefore, be confirmed immediately if ordered outside working hours in Italy. We'll do this first thing in the morning* (Italian time), and will confirm your order just as soon as that has been carried out, from around 08.45 onwards.
As soon as the order has been confirmed you'll receive another email and you'll then be able to login to download or print out your vouchers.
* If you've ordered after 12.30 (Italian time) on a Saturday, or at any time on a Sunday, then this will take place first thing Monday morning.
There are a few exceptions to this - let's say you place an order on a Sunday and the day after, Monday, was a National Holiday, then it may well be that 48 hours pass before we're able to get back to you. But that's the exception, not the rule.
As we say all over the site, late-bookers are sometimes disappointed, and we always advise getting your bookings finalised well in advance of your trip to Italy.
Pretty much immediately after placing an order with tickitaly you should receive an initial email to let you know that we have received your request and will be processing it as soon as possible - typically within a few minutes for 'Rapid confirmation' products. At the end of the booking process you'll be given a login to an 'order status' page - please bookmark said page! Should this not happen, please email us at email@example.com and let us know - it may well be that you supplied an invalid email address or the like (and do, please, remember to check your Spam Mail to be sure that our reply hasn't ended up in there!).
Please DO NOT place another order as this too will be processed and you may end up paying for a double booking.
To sum up then:
1. Place order with tickitaly.com. Card pre-authorised by Stripe. Make note of password for 'order status' page.
2. Receive email confirming that we got your order - contact us if you don't.
3. If 'Rapid confirmation' product(s) then order will be processed within a few minutes. Other products, ones requiring final confirmation locally, will be confirmed as soon as possible, Italian working hours permitting.
4. Credit Card charged only when order is confirmed.
5. Print out your entrance vouchers, if required - some are fine on a mobile device, this is specified in descriptions.
6. Present vouchers at venue, have them swapped for tickets, ignore large queues and stroll on in!
(* The information on this page does not apply to tickets for the Verona Opera Festival - please click here for information on these tickets.)