As a broad rule of thumb, for most products, we indicate 8 to 12 hours as your 'maximum wait'; this is primarily to cover timezone differences - if you are not too far away from Europe then you'll most likely hear back from us within somewhere from 30 minutes to 8 hours at most.
There are a few exceptions to this - let's say you place an order on a Sunday and the day after, Monday, was a National Holiday, then it may well be that 48 hours pass before we're able to get back to you. But that's the exception, not the rule. We will most often confirm bookings and email you with a link to your vouchers within 1 to 8 hours.
We're happy to take last minute orders but please be aware of a couple of things. Our offices are open (Italian time) from 8.30 AM to 6.30 PM Monday to Friday, and 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM on Saturdays. However, we have online staff working at weekends and are able to fulfil orders that come in then, especially if they're for a visit or tour on Sunday or Monday.
If you're ordering a ticket or tour that requires a paper voucher and you're already in Italy then let us know the email or fax (yes, really) at your accommodation and we'll endeavour to send vouchers there for you.
As we say all over the site, however, late-bookers are sometimes disappointed, and we always advise getting your bookings finalised well in advance of your trip to Italy.
Pretty much immediately after placing an order with tickitaly you should receive an initial email to let you know that we have received your request and will be processing it (checking availability, in other words) as soon as possible. At the end of the booking process you'll be given a login to an 'order status' page - please bookmark said page! Should this not happen, please email us at email@example.com and let us know - it may well be that you supplied an invalid email address or the like (and do, please, remember to check your Spam Mail to be sure that our reply hasn't ended up in there!).
Please DO NOT place another order as this too will be processed and you may end up paying for a double booking.
To sum up then:
1. Place order with tickitaly.com. Card pre-authorised by Stripe. Make note of password for 'order status' page.
2. Receive email confirming that we got your order - contact us if you don't.
3. Within a maximum of three days (unless it's a Last Minute booking - see above) receive a yes or no answer to your request(s).
4. Credit Card charged only if order is confirmed.
5. Print out your entrance vouchers, if required - some are fine on a mobile device, this is specified in descriptions.
6. Present vouchers at venue, have them swapped for tickets, ignore large queues and stroll on in!
(* The information on this page does not apply to tickets for the Verona Opera Festival - please click here for information on these tickets.)