By submitting the booking form you are accepting the following conditions:
1. Once the form has been submitted I understand that no refunds are possible.
2. I understand that Renting In Italy Srl. (the parent company of tickitaly.com) will be using the email address I supply on the form to send me confirmation and details of my reservation. I accept that if said email address is incorrect or not working then no refunds are possible.
3. It is my responsibility to contact Renting In Italy Srl. within three working days of submitting the form should I have had no response by that time.
4. I accept that it is not the responsibility of Renting In Italy Srl. to ensure that the email address I entered on the booking form is functioning correctly, nor to ensure that I have personally received their reply at the address I supplied.
5. I understand and accept that Renting In Italy Srl assume no responsibility and are not liable in any way for any lack of service or access problems deriving from strikes or absence of personnel at any Italian State Museum. Furthermore, I understand that the relevant authorities may occasionally offer special promotions, free entrance periods and the like; should such offers coincide with any bookings made through this site then we regret that we are not able to obtain a refund on your behalf, neither is Renting In Italy Srl itself obliged to offer any refund.
6. I accept that once my order request is confirmed then from that moment on no refund will be possible. This stance is forced on us by the various local, regional and national authorities - as they offer no refunds once we have placed an order, we in turn cannot offer you a refund.
7. I accept that it may not be possible to modify or amend my order, once placed. This is for the same reason (above) that refunds are not possible. We can make a request, and sometimes it will be successful, but not always. We will need to charge an administrative fee for any such amendments.
8. I accept that it is my responsibility to carefully follow the instructions on my voucher.
Our offices are open (Italian time) from 8.30 AM to 6.30 PM Monday to Friday, and 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM on Saturdays; our offices are closed on Sundays as well as important national holidays. We'll reply immediately upon our return to work. If you do not receive any sort of reply from us within three working days it should be assumed that we have an incorrect email address or your ISP/Server is somehow blocking our reply via a filter.
Again, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you hear nothing.