Guided bus tours, Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Simply select the ideal date for your visit by clicking on the calendar to the left*.
Once you've selected a date on the calendar we'll show you the ticket options that are available, one or more of which may be of interest to you.
based on 5 recent ratings.
2 user reviews
The routes criss-cross each other at multiple points, and you are free to switch from one route to the other as many times as you wish. Tickets are valid for 48 hours, and are also valid for travel with the two local bus companies, 'ATAF' and 'Linea'. The accompanying audio tour is available in 8 different languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese). The tours operate on a 'hop-on, hop-off' basis, meaning you may leave and subsequently rejoin the buses at indicated points as often as you like! You can download a (PDF) map showing the routes here.
To get started simply click on the calendar below to select the date that interests you. The calendar will automatically block any dates that are not available, and do remember that dates are in European (day-month-year) format! Further down the page you'll find timetables for both routes, including starting times, finishing times and frequency, and don't worry - with your booking confirmation we'll be sending you full directions on how to join the tours.
Line A timings
The 'Line A' tour starts and ends at the central railway station (Santa Maria Novella) and has 18 stops to hop off and on. The tour lasts 60 minutes.
- November – March: The first bus leaves at 9.00 AM and the last of the day is at 4.30 PM
- April – June: The first bus leaves at 9.00 AM, and the last of the day is at 6.00 PM
- Tours are 20 - 60 minutes apart depending on the season.
Line B timings
The 'Line B' tour also starts and ends at the central railway station (Santa Maria Novella). It has 24 stops to hop off and on. The tour lasts 120 minutes.
- November - March: The first bus leaves at 10.15 AM and the last of the day is at 2.15 PM
- March - April: The first bus leaves at 10.05 AM and the last of the day is at 5.05 PM
- May - June: The first bus leaves at 10.05 AM and the last of the day is at 6.05 PM
- July - September: First bus at 10.05 AM and the last at 7.05 PM
- October - November: First bus at 10.15 AM and the last at 17.05
Quick booking links:
Accademia tickets : Uffizi tickets : Uffizi guided tours : Colosseum tickets : Florence guided tours :
Vatican tickets : Vatican tours : Borghese tickets : Venice Museums : The Last Supper : Last Supper - tours : Verona Opera tickets : Pisa Tower tickets : Pompeii and Naples area tickets