Update: As of 20th October 2011 we are now taking orders for the Verona Opera Festival 2012.
If you’d like to be informed as soon as we are able to take orders for the Verona Opera Festival 2012 edition, then please provide your email address below (in the box under the ‘Email Address’ label) to sign up for notification.
Press the ‘Subscribe now’ button and you’ll be sent an email with an opt-in link that you’ll need to click to confirm subscription – you’ll then be shown a web page confirming that your subscription is active. That’s it, nothing else to do, and we hope to be contacting you before too very long! Thanks.
Below is the (already confirmed) schedule for the 2012 Festival:
- Aida – the 23rd & 28th of June; the 8th, 11th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, 28th July; 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 19th and 26th of August; the 2nd of September.
- Carmen – the 30th of June; the 5th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th and 27th of July; the 3rd, 7th, 10th, 24th, 28th and 31st of August.
- Don Giovanni – the 22nd and 29th of June; the 6th, 12th, 18th and 25th of July.
- Romeo and Juliet – the 7th, 14th, 21st and 26th of July.
- Tosca – the 18th, 22nd, 25th and 29th of August; the 1st of September.
- Turandot – the 4th, 8th, 11th, 17th, 23rd and 30th of August.